encoding - unicode
About Me
chubby shortie
Links
Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
Went to see Pete today about my grades. He was not inside the office. So we waited for him outside. Mao fell asleep on the floor. And the 3 of us are like lost kids. Sitting there and chat very loudly. That’s our style. Can sit everywhere. Haha. I was quite surprised with my grades. Got 2 A’s and 1B. I asked him why I got an A. because I thought I did very badly. Honestly I don’t know what I m doing. Always bending wires, moulding clay, cutting papers. And it looks super weird when I look at it. Pete said attitude contributes a lot. And I m quite happy that he can see me working hard. I think I under estimate some things. I thought of biasness, when has become assumption instead. Sometimes people tend to assume something, but it is not totally true. Pete is quite good in judging people. He told the 3 of us, compared to Sam they all, that we don’t seems to accept criticism. But ya that’s not correct. And the 3 of us seems to do the similar things. Which I think is quite true. Honestly, the 3 of us are not as pro as the others. Mainly because we have no art background. It is always hard to catch up, but we are willing to learn. Well… Pete is really deep. He can really understand our characters.